Posted by : Septika Soohyun Senin, 24 Maret 2014


WRITING 3 ASSIGNMENT
NAME             : SEPTIKA ARIYANTI
SRN                :12340006
4th SEMESTER

1. The way to write paragraph with adequate and inadequate unity

• When you write a paragraph, you should put into three of component of paragrpahs namely : Topic Sentence, Body or supporting sentence, and concluding sentence

• State the main idea of the paragraph in clearly constructed topic sentence. Make sure each sentence is related to the central thought. (Unity)

•Develop your paragraph with specific details and example (Adequate development)

2.  Coherence means establishing a relationship between the ideas presented in a paragraph. It brings about a rationale in the arrangement of the ideas which are introduced either in the chronological order or in the order of importance. Besides, transitions that compare, contrast, illustrate, add or show cause and effect build logical bridges. The ideas, thus expressed in the paragraph, flow smoothly from one to the other in a logical sequence. This helps the reader to understand the paragraph.

3.  Descriptive Paragraph (Describing Myself)
TITLE
SEPTIKA ARIYANTI
Introductory Paragraph
I will describe about myself, everything that realted about me. I write this paragraph to share other people. I just want inform to other people, in order to they know about me. This paragraph describe about me in general, tell about my appearence and my hobby. So, read this one carefully.


IDENTIFICATION

(Body Paragraph)
My name is Septika Ariyanti, I am 19th years old, I was born in Metro city on September, 16th 1994 because I was born on September , therefore my parents give me the name “Septika” and then my father’s name is Hariyanto, so my last name is “ Ariyanti” it is almost same as my father’s name. I ask to my friends to call me “Ceppy”. Now, I  am university student on Muhammadiyah University especially on english department and I am in 4th semester.

DESCRIPTION
 (Body Paragraph)
My origin is from Central Java and my religion is Islam, because my parent’s come from Central Java. Although I am Javanese,I live at Metro city, especially on Madura street No.85 22 Hadimulyo Barat. I live with parents, my young sister and also with my grandparents.
Physically, I have light brown skin, and my eyes colour are black. I always wear glasses, I have been wearing glasses for 8 years. My hair is short, but I always use veil. My blood type is B. I have height about 163 cm, and my weight around 45 kg. As a woman, I am tall enough. On other hand, My body is not ideal because my weight just 45 kg, many people say to me to increase my weight. I think it is difficult to increase my weight because I don’t like vegetables and milk.
My hobby is reading, because it can increase my knowledge. I also like listening to the music. I prefer Korean music to Indonesian music because it is unique. Moreover, I like Korean music when I was in Junior High School. My favourit song is the song which is sung by Kim Taeyeon, Lee Donghae, and BEAST. Although I am English student, I like everything which related about Korea and I have some Korean books. Sometimes, I reading book to fulfil my free time, Not only educational book which is read by me, but also non-educational book such as novel, religion book, or knowledge book. Besides, I more spend my time just listening music and memorize the song lyric.

Concluding Paragraph
All of those about me, although my name is Septika Ariyanti most of my friends call me “Ceppy” it is shorter and easier than they have to call “ Septika”. As a student in Teacher Training and Education Faculty especially in English department, I have studied hard ,pray to Allah SWT, doing what I can do, and always improve myself to better person in the future. I think that is the best thing of me.

{ 7 komentar... read them below or Comment }

  1. That's good example of descriptive paragraph

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Ceppy :D
    Nice descriptions by the way..
    Oh yeah, may I give some corrections?
    ceppy: yes, please... :D hahaha

    This is actually not really matter, but you need to know..
    If you want to say your age, like... [I am 19th years old] it is not correct, the correct one is "I am 19 years old / I am nineteen years old."
    19th is ordinal number, so it can't be used to tell someone's age.

    Over all, that's great. Visit back my blog and correct me if I am wrong :D OK? Thanks ~

    BalasHapus
  3. I also like korean musics! I think we have same hobby sist :p

    BalasHapus
  4. That's amazing sis.. please visit my blog :)

    BalasHapus
  5. What should I say? You made a great paragraph, even though you missed something. Why dont you mention that you like *******. :D
    Visit me back, sister Ceppy.

    BalasHapus

- Copyright © Septika 수현 Ariyanti - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -