Posted by : Septika Soohyun Senin, 28 April 2014


Narrative Paragraph
Topic   : The Hardest Thing I Have to Do

TITLE
Choose The Real Choice
Introductory Paragraph
This story tell about my embarassement to choose the real choice. Everybody in the world, surely wanted to be a success person include me, to be a success person there are so many choice to choose. Chose and did the real purpose was a hardest thing for me, but I had to do it.

Orientation
(Body Paragraph)
This story began from when I was in elementary school and junior high school I had so many ambition, but sometimes my purpose always changed, for example yesterday I wanted to be a doctor, but in other time I wanted to be teacher and the other purpose.

Complication
(Body Paragraph)
When I was in senior high school, I tried to keep my purpose that was to be a Chemistry teacher, because I very liked Chemistry subject although at the begin there were so many  Several months before national examination I had prepared everything which could support my effort to pass national examination in order to I could get my ideal university. After I passed the national examination I studied hard to pass the selection test of state university. 
I registered at Lampung University and Sriwijaya University in Teacher Training and Education Faculty in Chemistry Program.  One month later after the registration, I followed the selection test of state university at Lampung University. Honestly, I felt doubt when I followed that test because of there were so many people which also followed that test and made me felt lost of my self confident.
One month later after the test, the result of the selection test of state university was announced  on newspaper,internet, and in every state university. It was the bad news for me, because I failed to pass the test, it made me sad and hopeless. I thought that it was the hardest thing for me, but it was the will of God I could not do anytihing about it.
One day, my mother said “ Don’t be sad, there are so many university as your study place”. Although my mother had said like that I still felt sad and sometimes cried alone because I could not study at state university.

Resolution
(Body Paragraph)
Finally, my parents asked me to study in Metro and I registered in Muhammadiyah University of Metro in English program and followed the test.  I chose English program as my choice because I thought that many people did not like English subject, so I had more oppurtunity to study in University. One week after the test, the result of the test was announced in Muhammadiyah University, and unexpected I accepted in English program. Because I had accepted in Muhammadiyah University in English program, I should struggle to survive on this choice although any heavy that should I do.

Conclusion Paragraph
That’s all my story about the process to choose the real choice, although to choose the real choice is the hard things for me but I have to do it, because in our life we have many choice and should decide which one best for us even though in the begin is difficult to do it.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Septika 수현 Ariyanti - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -